Fashion Designer High Light @TrishstonPogue #KWatersGGI #TheMovementLA #Vogue

We are excited to be highlighting emerging fashion designer  @TrishstonPogue today!! She is next up with her high end swimwear line. We loved her collection at  @TheMovementLA Fashions Show June 16th 2018, and has been seen in @teenvogue and more. So I decided to ask Trish some questions so that you can get to know her.... 
1.What are up to right now, in your fashion career ? 
 I am working on the new wave for Trish Atelier! I’m always sketching new ideas and creating compeling storylines for my brand so I’m excited to be working on My next huge collection! 
2. Do you prefer to work freelance or with a company ?
 Both, it’s a blast working with companies, but I also find solace In getting shit done on my own! 
3. How far has being in Fashion industry taken  you ? name some fabulous places that you travel for a client?
Fashion has taken me to new lengths, I’ve had the pleasure of working with some amazing clients in Miami, Los Angeles, Greece, Trinidad, and Thailand 
4. What is your favorite all time clothing and what style do you design? 
I’m a 90’s feen through and through - the high cuts on my pieces are inspired by the 90’s era and I think that era and I have a love affair going 
5. Where do you get your inspiration from? 
In the beginning I drew my inspiration from the things I liked most my favorite colors and styles...but now, Everywhere, literally everywhere lol I could be driving down the 110 on my way to Down Town Los Angeles and see inspiration in the trees..
6. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipstick for work, Lip gloss for fun 7. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
The Beach, hands down. 
8. What beauty products do you carry in your handbag on a day-to-day basis?
Glossier is my current craze, Anastasia Beverly Hills Bronzer and I can’t go a day without my Chanel matte powder, those make my bag complete 
9. What is the best thing about being a Fashion designer?
Being free to create! I think As a designer I am an artist; Designing pieces, from sketching to pattern making to sizing to fabric sourcing to garment construction, is all a form of art- and I feel my best when I create-


Fun questions, getting to know you...
10. Who runs the world?
Girls we are powerful, impactful and boss ass women! I Stan for us, plus...Beyoncé said it so it must be true 
11. What’s in your playlist right now?
A lil bit of everything 
Drake, Jorja Smith, Alina Baraz, Keyiani...it all depends on my vibe that day 
12. Thong or granny panties?
thong panties and thong bikinis
13. What’s your favorite song to listen to when getting ready in the morning? 
Big Sean- No favors or Big Sean- Sacrifices..(I love big Sean )
14. If you could time travel yourself in history what Time period of history would it be and why?
I’d hit up the 90’s - fashion was amazing, music was real, melanin talents were being recognized and nurtured, some of the best artists sprouted from that era- and the vibe was genuine-
15. Last question what are some inspirational words you have for young entrepreneur fashion designers  that are trying to break into the industry? 
You were NOT created to be average or small! You were made to do INCREDIBLE things, you were made to SHINE your light through your gifts. SO BE EPIC. Because you are capable of ANYTHING.


By Kisha Waters @KWatserGGI LifeStyle

Comments

Popular Posts