Summit Nail Bar Review

Hey KWatersGGI lifestyle lovers,

So I finally got a chance to check out Summit Nail Bar in Ladera Heights California (A subdivision in Los Angeles) it is the first black owned nail shop of its caliber in the area. I was very impressed by the customer service that I received when walking in for my appointment with Keon there Star nail tech...... Ladies before I get started on my review



you must know that its by appointment only if you want your nails don by Keon!!

Now the team was very professional, serve me a Mimosa as I waited to get my nails done, he started my nails on time it wasn't a all around very warm in welcoming environment. I received A fool set because they do not work over anyone else's work, Keon then Explained to me that summit nails only use the best quality product on all there clients. Which made me very happy, do to bad products being used on my nails at a previous nail salon. I received a full set of gel coffin nails with crown. See pictures below off Keon's work. 

Got a chance to sit down with the owner of Summit Nail Bar, he is more than a nail shop owner he also owns A lot of real estate in the community does a lot for the community, south la AIDS activist who has received an essence award... Full interview of Summit nail owner Kevin Pickett coming soon!! 

Book your appointments, and don't forget to say Kisha Waters taste maker of #KWatersGGI lifestyle blog sent you!! 

5003 S la Brea Ave. Los Angeles California 


Comments

Popular Posts