My KWatersGGI #Grammys 2018 recap

My KWatersGGI #Grammys recap 
#LadyGaga had this most beautiful performance simply took my breath away!!! Best looks for me would have to me #CardiB in a #AshiStudio fall 2017 dress  #Beyonce in a custom #NicolasJebran dress and #Rihanna in a fabulous #AlexandreVauthier dress 



Grammys2017 winners that I jumpped out of my set with joy for was Kendrick & Rihanna...Congrats Kendrick and Rihanna! πŸ‘πŸ»
_
They took home the award for Best Rap/Sung Performance for 'Loyalty' at the 60th annual GRAMMY Awards in NYC. | January 28, 2018 | πŸ“·: @polkimaging | #GettyEntertainment for #NARAS @recordingacademy
 Congratulations to Bruno Mars!πŸ‘πŸ»
_
Bruno Mars won the award for Song of the Year for "That's What I Like" presented by Sting at the 60th annual GRAMMY Awards in NYC. | January 28, 2018 | πŸ“·: @theowargo | #WireImage | #GettyEntertainment

Recap By Kisha Waters

Comments

Popular Posts