Make up Artist High Light

I decided to do my 1st Mua highlight this month on celebrity makeup artist Nedra Jones. Perfect timing for #BeautyCon The reason I chose her is because I have recently worked with her and I LOVE her energy most of all I LOVED her work. I told Nedra my vision for the fashion editorial, she followed my directions to the T and she did it fast. A true professional. Check out our questions for the queen... 




What are up to right now, and your beauty carrier? 
Contiuning My education , Adding to my career Pushing myself to next level 

Do you preferred to work freelance or with a company ?
I prefer working freelance you are able to book your clients , you have the right to choose what clients you will work with .

How far has your Beauty career taken you name some fabulous places that you travel for a client?
I have traveled to  New York ,Miami , Vegas ,Sacramento & Atlanta 

What is your favorite brand of make up and what do you use on most on your clients?

my fav are rose water , dior mascara ,dior airbrush makeup , nars face & body foundation 
most clients i use between black opal , bobbie brown , mac & nars it mostly depends on the look we are doing and the weather conditions as well the clients skin 

Where do you get your inspiration from? 

For me personally Anything can inspire me  looking at new color in fashion to looking at a garden , watching classic movie 

Lipstick our lip gloss?

This depends on the season  but my Favorite is a matte lip but also love a Gloss 

What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Highlighter 

What beauty products do you carry in your handbag on a day-to-day basis?
Dior , Fenty beauty , ulta lipgloss , lash glue , blotting sheets 


What is the best thing about being a make up artist?

Being an artist not being stuck in a box . being a artist the sky is the limit there are so many makeup options you have .


Fun questions, getting to know you...

Who runs the world?
Your Mind set does Postive mind set , The sky is the limit 

What’s in your playlist right now? 
Beyonce , Sonyae elise , ella mai , bridget kelly , Mya , Mila J , BjChicago kid , Drake , Eric Bellinger ,
Sabrina claudio, 6lack  just to name a few

Thong or granny panties?

Thong or none .... lol 

What’s your favorite song to listen to when getting ready in the morning? 
Her

If you could time travel yourself in history what Time period of history would it be and why? 

Last question what are some inspirational words you have for young entrepreneur make up artist that are trying to break into the industry?

 Determination Never give up Research everything , Don't look for friends in this industry  Remember it is a business. treat people how you want to be treated . Continue your education Always to stay current.






Nedra will be doing my face for Beauty Con!! I’m so excited, Will record it and posted to the blog. Make sure you follow and book @nedrajonesmua on Instagram. #KWatersGGI LifeStyle

Blog by Kisha WatersN


Comments

Popular Posts