See what #LoveAndHipHop LA cast member the fabulous Donatella had to say when asked did she enjoy being a part of love and hip-hop Los Angeles or would you like to try some of the other cities like New York or Atlanta? #KWatersGGI LifeStyle


I would like to start this interview off by saying thank you for taking time out your day todo this interview with me and for hosting my @themovementla 3rd Annual Fashion Show you did a beautiful job!!
I must say whenever we get together it’s a good time!!! Just a little back story on miss Donatella we met through a mutual friend saying that we need to work together and saying I should pull some of my clothing from my kwfstylelounge #kwatersfashionsggi .....where I pulled some looks for her. After working with this beautyl I realized how much we had in common. From fashion, class, and owning multiple companies I new she was a true boss lady. Her support to me and my businesses is truly appreciate it!! You will see us doing some joint business venture together soon. But for now I want my #KWatersGGI LifeStyle family to get to know a little bit about this up and coming Mogul Donatella ....

Kisha: What are you up to right now, in your career?
Donatella: I am just wrapping filming for season 5 of loveandhiphop Hollywood, my radio show No Trickery, my @connectthedotsintl is doing great and I’m soon to be dropping new designs for my brand @peachytings. Staying busy!
Kisha: What is the hardest part about being entrepreneur?
Donatella: It’s a roller coaster, you have big highs and big lows and there’s no safety. It’s the same reason why I love it though. I love to challenge myself.

Kisha: Do you enjoy being a part of love and hip-hop Los Angeles or would you like to try some of the other cities like New York or Atlanta? And how does it help your career, on the show?

Donatella: Love and hip hop is an amazing platform and I’m really blessed to have met some amazing people. I’d love to live in some different cities in the US...Who knows where life will make sense but business is always going to come first for me.
Kisha: What parts of the world has your job taken you? name some fabulous places that you travel to as an influencer.
Donatella: One of my favorite places I visited while filming was Argentina, it was so beautiful and the food was incredible. Thailand is also one of my favorite places to go to.



Kisha: What was your favorite moment in your career? 

Donatella: Damn I’m not sure, I’ve had a few but making things make sense here in America is definitely my proudest achievement.
Kisha: Where do you get your inspiration from?
Donatella: I get inspired by everything, by life, by talented passionate people, my parents are also huge inspiration for me. 
Kisha: What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Donatella: Cannabis!!


kishanicole_23 x littledonatella at themovementla June 2018 Fashion Show!!


Fun questions, getting to know you...

Kisha: Who runs the world?
Donatella: Girls!!
Kisha: What’s on your iTunes playlist right now?
Donatella: Stefflon Dons Secure 


Kisha: How do you maintain being booked and busy and having a love life? And if you don’t have a love life,do you want one or would you rather wait?
Donatella: I’m engaged and planning the wedding has been on hold because everything has been so busy but I still find time to make sure I keep the balance between my work and personal life even though at times it’s not easy my man understands me better than anyone.

Kisha: Last question what are some inspirational words you have for young entrepreneur that are trying to break into the industry?

Donatella: Be patient and believe in yourself. Undoubtedly, whole heartedly believe in yourself and keep your eyes on the prize. When it gets REALLY tough keep pushing, you’re getting closer.

Interview by Kisha Waters of kwatersggi LifeStyle

Comments

Popular Posts