#Chromat Fashion Show

My self and BrandeeJ of Luxe Kurves Magazine had a good time at  #Chromat Fashion show during #NYFW 2018 the ss19 collection was fab!! I love the colors and in the diversity showing that there brand is for all woman!!

Got a chance to meet and chat with this beautiful women such a worm spirit and so encouraging!! Ms #WhoopiGoldberg and let me not forget to mention show fly she is!  Her designer denim jacket and loafers gave me life!!


Me and #KekePalmer converse on twitter but this was our 1st time meeting. And yes she is snatched honey lol!! 

Plus size modle #JazzmineCarhon of the TV show  #ProjeactRunway so excited to see each other!! She walk for me in my Luxes Kuves fashion week for my brand #KWatersFashionsGGI Style lounge, she did a beautiful joband has grown so much!!




#KWatersGGI Life Style 

Comments

Popular Posts