Fur and Denim Was my look for #FGNYFW Angel Brinks Fashion Show #NYFW

Yes I was freezing but gotta love my vintage Fur coat passed down to me from my grate aunt peaches 🍑 #WatersFamily heirloom  #nyfw Winter ❄️ 2018 #KWatersGGI Lifestyle photo by @whokilledsamson styled by @_soulaire ....@mediaplaypr desinger @TeeInk


Angel Brinks

 Fashion Designer, Boutique Owner, Cast of Basketball Wives LA Season 4 showed her ss19 collection at Fashion Gallery New York Fashion Week Show, This was my favorite look from her collection. Its not something you would where on a day to day basses but I could defiantly see an entertainer like #Beyoncé or #JenniferLopez performing in this piece!!

Congratulations  Angel Brinks on being a successful entrepreneur in the fashion industry!!  #KWatersGGI Life Style 


Comments

Popular Posts